Day 1: Arusha – Engaruka
– In the morning at 0830 hrs pick up from hotel in Arusha and drive to Engaruka ruins North of Manyara on the Great Rift Valley escapement where you will arrive in time for lunch. Do some walking and enjoy the wonderful scenery of the Rift Valley corridor visit local Maasai Boma Maasai herbalist.
Dinner and overnight in Engaruka Camping FB
Day 2: Engaruka – Lake Natron via Oldonjolengai.
– After breakfast continue with walking in Engaruka and visit to see old irrigation system which were used
in the 14th century. Engaruka is the only place in East Africa where Maasai have adapted agriculture at
1300 hrs back to the Camp for hot lunch. After lunch travel along the base of the Great Rift Valley to Lake Natron arriving there in the evening. Walk to the wonderful waterfall a very nice place where many
visitors do even take bath in this fall.
Dinner and overnight in Lake Natron Camp. FB
Day 3: Full day in Natron.
– Breakfast then walk around this beautiful lake where most of time it is covered with pinkish colour of
Flamingos. These birds have the habit of producing their own good and breed in this lake thorough explanation about this event. Evening walk again to the waterfall for shower it is very interesting dinner
and overnight in your Camp. FB
Day 4: Lake Natron – Lobo/ North Serengeti N.P
– After breakfast travel to Lobo North of Serengeti Park crossing the Cliff of the Rift Valley with game
drives and lunch enroute. Lobo is where the trails of the Serengeti Wildebeest migration has passed on their coming back to Serengeti from Maasai Mara in Kenya.
Dinner and overnight in Lobo Wildlife lodge or Budget Camping. FB.
Day 5: Lobo – Seronera/ Serengeti N.P
– Breakfast, then half day game viewing in Lobo area where you will have your hot lunch before you drive
back to Seronera the center of Serengeti. Proceed with game viewing around Seronera or Eastwards.
dinner and overnight in Sopa lodge or Camping. FB
Day 6: Full day full day in Serengeti N.P
-Breakfast followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in the park a home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds includes the Eurasia migrants.
Dinner and overnight in Sopa Lodge or Budget Camping. FB
Day 7: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater Rim
– Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning game drives in Serengeti at 0845hrs back to the lodge/ Camp for breakfast. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing enroute to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for dinner and overnight in Serena lodge or Budget Camping. FB
Day 8: Crater tour – Arusha
-Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0600hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with fame viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha.
End of Tour.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please contact us for current pricing!
– All Park entrance fees,
– Accommodation based on 3 meals a day,
– Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
– Crater fees.
– Lodge fees.
– Camping fees.-
– Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
– Driver guide, cook(if camping),allowances and salaries
– International Flights
– The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
– Airport transfers (book with us for 60$ per transfer)
– Hot and cold drinks, Cigarettes,Tips and Sleeping bags (if camping)
– Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 499 per person.
– Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person
– And all not mentioned on the plan.