I T I N E R A R Y
ARRIVING TO TANZANIA
Upon your arrival meet at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transfer to Impala hotel / campsite in Arusha for bed and breakfast H/B.
Day 1: ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
– In the morning drive to Arusha national park with your packed lunch for game viewing. Break for a picnic lunch then continue with game viewing at Arusha National Park. Dinner and overnight in Arusha town.
Meals: Full board
Accommodation: Impala hotel /mianzini campsite
Day 2: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer from your hotel in Arusha town to Lake Manyara National Park with your packed lunch for game viewing, break for a picnic lunch then continue with game viewing at Manyara, dinner and overnight Manyara.
Meals: Full Board
Accommodation: Octagon Safari Lodge or similar/ Twiga Camping
Day 3: NGORONGORO / OLDUVAI GORGE
– After breakfast drive to the Olduvai Gorge, an archaeological site, lunch at Ngorongoro. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai Boma (optional for extra cost) en-route adds to the crater rim, dinner and over night at Ngorongoro.
Meals: Full Board
Accommodation: Sopa Lodge or similar/ Simba Camping
Day 4: NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunchbox for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories, so this is a very good time to visit the crater as it is during the end of November to December also during the end of the long rain season. Late April to May, numbers of animals come out for green grass and water so spotting them becomes easy. Your packed lunch will be served on the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Many crater visitors want to see rare species, “the Black rhinoceros’, this is the right time, because during the dry season is very hard to see them as they are afraid of sun burn.
Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha town
END OF TOUR
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Contact us for current price!!
– Accommodation on last night after safari
– All parks entrance fees.
– Lodge fees
– Camping fees
– Crater fees.
– Olduvai fees.
– Transport on 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof.
– Accommodation and 3meals a day during safari.
– Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day on safari.
– Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
– Activities as per itinerary above.
– International Flights
– The first night on your arrival (book with us)
– Airport transfers (book with us)
– Hot and cold drinks
– Cigarettes, Tips and Sleeping bags (if camping)
– And all not mentioned on the plan