ARRIVING TO TANZANIA
Day 00 Upon your arrival meet at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha for bed and breakfast B/B.
Day 1: ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE N. Parks
This morning after breakfast leave Arusha with your lunch box to Tarangire Park for game drive. World large mammal “Elephants are very common in the park. Break for a picnic lunch then continue with your game drive. Evening drive to Tarangire Osupuko Lodge/Sopa Lodge/Kigongoni campsite for dinner and overnight. FB
DAY 2: TARANGIRE TO LAKE MANYARA N. PARKS
– After breakfast transfer from Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park with your packed lunch for game viewing, have your picnic lunch at the park then continue with game viewing until late afternoon, dinner and overnight Karatu Bougainvillea safari lodge/Twiga Campsite.
Day 3: MANYARA TO SERENGETI
After breakfast at 0800 hrs drive from Manyara with your packed lunch and game enrooted to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After lunch at leisure in the Serengeti Sopa Lodge/Campsite or proceed with your game drive around Seronera or trace the direction of the migration.
Dinner and Overnight in the Serengeti at Serengeti Seronera Wildlife Lodge or Seronera/Sopa Lodge or budget campsite. FB
Day 4: SERENGETI CENTRAL AREA
After breakfast leave with your lunch for game drive on the Serengeti Park acacia Savannah in the central to the east region. Around 12.30 and 13.00 breaks for your picnic lunch, thereafter proceed with tour afternoon game drive. Evening drive to Serengeti Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Similar/ Seronera campsite for your dinner and overnight. FB
Day 5: SERENGETI
After breakfast take a packed lunch with you and continue with game viewing on Serengeti Park. Around 1230 and 1300 break for your lunch. After lunch have a rest for one hr, and then proceed with your game viewing.
Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Similar/Seronera Campsite. FB
Day 6: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO
After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game enrooted to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.You pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs, After your lunch enrooted adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge/Wildlife Lodge/Simba Campsite. FB
Day 7: NGORONGORO CRATER -ARUSHA
After breakfast, decent into the crater floor with your lunchbox for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Your packed lunch will be served on the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha dinner and overnight at your hotel/Mianzini campsite half board basis.
End of the Tour
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Contact us for Current price..
Price above includes:
– All parks entrance fees.
– Lodge fees
– Camping fees.
– Safari tents.
– Mattress each – Transport on 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof.- –
– Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
– Crater fees
– Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day on safari.
– Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
Price above exclude:
– International flights.
– Hot and cold drinks.
– Hot Air balloon over Serengeti USD 499 per person extra.
– Sleeping bag if camping
– All Airport Transfers (book with us)
– Accommodation on arrival day and night after safari (book with us)
– Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
– And all not mentioned on the plan.