I T I N E R A R Y
ARRIVING TO TANZANIA
Upon your arrival meet at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transfer to your hotel / campsite in Arusha for bed and breakfast H/B.
Day 01: ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
In the morning drive to Arusha national park with your packed lunch for game viewing. Break for a picnic lunch then continue with game viewing at Arusha National Park. Dinner and overnight at Impala Hotel/Karama Lodge. Full board (FB)
Arusha National Park contains many animals including giraffes, elephants, hippos, buffalos, rhinos (if you are lucky), colobus monkeys, bush bucks, red forest duikers, reedbucks, waterbucks and wart – hogs. In fact Arusha is supposed to contain the highest density of giraffes in the world. There are no lions in the park although you may see leopard. Birds found in the National Park include cormorants, pelicans, ibises, flamingos and grebes.
Day 02 : TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast transfer to Tarangire national park with your packed lunch for game viewing, enjoy a picnic lunch at Tarangire then continue with your game viewing until late evening, dinner and overnight, Tarangire Roika Tented lodge/Similar / Kigongoni Campsite. FB
Day 03 : LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara national park for game viewing, lunch then after lunch drive to the park again for a second half game viewing. Dinner and overnight, Manyara BougainVillea Safari lodge/Similar/Twiga Campsite. FB
Day 04: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park via Ngorongoro conservation area, with your lunch box and game en-route. Dinner and overnight, Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Similar /Seronera Campsite FB
Day 05:. SERENGETI / NGORONGORO
After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived its your option whether you pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs, After your lunch en route adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife lodge/Similar/Simba Campsite. FB
Day 06:. NGORONGORO CRATER
– After breakfast, with packed lunch descend into the crater for a full day game viewing. Have your picnic lunch in the crater at hippo pool or Lerai forest. Evening drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight at your Hotel.
End of Tour.
Please ask for current pricing.
NB: As of now rooms are open, please confirm the dates to travel as soon as possible so I could go ahead with the bookings for accommodation to avoid disappointment to the last minute.
– All park entrance fees.
– Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
– Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
– Crater fees.
– Camping fees
– Lodge fees.
– Mattress each (if camping)
– Olduvai Gorge fees.
– Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
– Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
– Activities as per itinerary above.
– International Flights
– Accommodation on The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
– Airport transfers (book with us)
– Hot and cold drinks
– Cigarettes, Tips and Sleeping bags (if camping)
– Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 449 per person.
– Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
– And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.