I T I N E R A R Y
Day 1: ARUSHA / MIRIAKAMBA
In the morning transfer from Arusha to Momela gate from the gate proceed on trekking to Miriakamba. Lunch enroute, dinner and overnight Miriakamba camp.
Day 2: MIRIAKAMBA / SADLE
After breakfast go on hiking, break for lunch then continue to the Camp, dinner / overnight Sadle.
Day 3: SADLE / SUMMIT / SADLE
At midnight from Sadle, hike to Summit 4566 then back to Sadle for lunch, dinner / overnight Miriakamba.
Day 4: MIRIAKAMBA / MOMELA
After breakfast, climb down with your packed lunch to the gate where you will be picked for Arusha.
End of Tour
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please contact us for current pricing!!
-All park entry fees.
-All camping/hut fees.
-Guide and porters fees.
-Guide and porters salaries.
-Transport to and from the mountain gates.
-Meals 3 times daily.
-Cook and all kitchen utensils.
– International flights to/from your home
– The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
– Airport transfers (book with us for 60$ per transfer)
– Hard and soft drinks and tips,
– and all Mountain Gears (we can arrange hire of this)
Rucksack: Us$ 10
Balaclava: Us$ 10
Sleeping Bag: Us$ 16
Sleeping Mattress Us$ 18
Battery Us$ 5
Socks: Us$ 5
Duffel Bag: Us$ 10
Hiking Stick: Us$ 10
Gaiter: Us$ 5
Flashlight/Torch: Us$ 7
Gloves: Us$ 5
Thick Sweater: Us$ 5
Underwear Trouser: Us$ 5
Rain Coat: Us$ 6
Rain Trouser: Us$ 6
Sunglasses are available for purchase in the gift shop for US$10.
I hope all the above is clear
Incase of anything do not hesitate to contact to me.