This is a WILDLIFE SAFARI based on 3 meals a day that can be accommodated at Lodges or Camping inside or outside the National Parks. These parks are located on the doorway to the Northern circuit National Parks of Tanzania, 120km Tarangire, 130km to Lake Manyara, 190km to Ngorongoro and 320km to Serengeti from Arusha town. All these parks are the home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles, also inside the parks there are standard to luxury lodges, luxury Tented camps to budget camping sites.
Experience and enjoy the nature, wildlife and habitat of small to large mammals, birds and reptiles in their natural areas. Our driver guides are knowledgeable and competent.
Our tours start in Arusha and end in Arusha you will need to fly in to Kilimanjaro International Airport (the nearest point to be picked up).
INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE From UK:
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Amsterdam),
Daily flights with a stopover in Kilimanjaro
ARRIVING TO TANZANIA
Day 00: Upon your arrival meet at Kilimanjaro international Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha for bed and breakfast B/B.( own arrangement) But we can arrange on request.
Day 1: ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Starting in Arusha – After breakfast with your packed lunch, transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara, BougainVillea safari Lodge or Twiga Campsite FB
Day 2::MANYARA TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
– After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Serengeti Sopa Lodge/Seronera Wildlife Lodge Or Mobile Camp or Seronera Campsite. FB
Day 3:: GAME DRIVES ON SERENGETI PARK
- After breakfast continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Take a hot lunch at Seronera and there after lunch transfer to Lobo for dinner and overnight, Serengeti Lobo Wildlife Lodge/Tented mobile Camp or Campsite. FB
Day 4: SERENGETI SOUTH PLAINS
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Northern part of Serengeti and back to Lobo for lunch. After lunch drive to Southern part of Serengeti, experience the endless plain of the Serengeti from the border between Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation. Dinner and overnight , Serengeti Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Sopa Lodge or campsite FB
Day 5:: OLDUVAI GORGE
- After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge/Wildlife Lodge or Simba Campsite.
Day 6: NGORONGORO CRATER TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- After breakfast descent into the crater with your picnic lunch for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro into the crater, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive Tarangire for overnight at Tarangire Roika Tented Lodge/Similar or Kigongoni Campsite
Day 7: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK TO ARUSHA
- After breakfast game drives in Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight Impala Hotel / sakina Campsite HB
Day 8: ARUSHA to ZANZIBAR
- By Flight (Precissionair) departs Arusha at 1100hrs and arrive in Zanzibar at 1215hrs, meet & greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel in town (Tembo house Hotel) for overnight. BB
Day 9: EXCURSION in ZANZIBAR
– After breakfast, pickup from your hotel for any two tours mentioned (Spice, Historical stone town, Jozani forest, Prison island or Sunset cruise), dolphin tour on request. BB
Day 10: R & R (rest & relax)
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel in town. BB
Day 11: STONE TOWN to EAST COAST
– After breakfast transfer you to the hotel at the East Coast (Karafuu Hotel) for overnight. HB
Day 12 & 13:R & R
– At leisure and overnight at your hotel. HB
Day 14: ZANZIBAR to DAR to HOME
– Pickup from your East Coast hotel and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-Es-Salaam or Arusha (Kilimanjaro Airport) in connection to your departure flight back home.
END OF OUR SERVICE:
Please contact us for current pricing!
Price includes flights from Arusha to Zanzibar but Excludes Flights from Zanzibar to Dar es salaam/Kilimanjaro and International Flights.
Price Above Includes:
- All park entrance fees.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
- Crater fees.
- Lodge fees..
-Camping fees,Mattresess (if Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
-Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
-Accommodation after safaris
Price Above Excludes:
- International flight.
-Accommodation on arrival night before Safaris
_Flights from Zanzibar to Dar/Kilimanjaro (Book with us)
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 499 per person.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.